Tuesday, March 21, 2006

In the mood for love, anyone?




you know, some people have this dark aura about them, that just splurts negativity all around?

I just had an encounter with one of them, and I find it sad. seriously, so so saaaad. It really has something to do with energy. and guess what, it spreads. ohhh yes it does. only if you let it, though.

I was peacefully happily strolling around and... splash! suddenly I'm all soaked up with minuses from head to toe..hello...um, what the hell is your problem?

so I just took a long hot shower, washed alllll those slimy little charges away, and I really thought about it..and you know what? screw it. with love.

So to all you pluses and minuses out there..take this. a splash. in your face. Spread the love yo!
and the pic is also for you (also outside the Fine Arts museum. Unnamed, but I'll try to get the info one day)

positively,
me.

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

thank you for this boost of love

11:39 PM  
Blogger Ghassan said...

Bravo! you showed them you!

11:40 PM  
Blogger BeeJ said...

I'm in love with the word aura. Its so powerful.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Ghassan said...

Well, I prefer the word 'swarm'... more like a swarm of little flies, like the ones that follow cartoon characters around... who when they visit, small flies stick around after they leave, you know...
ZZZZZzzzz

1:20 AM  
Blogger Ghassan said...

ZZZZzzzz

ZZZZzzzz

1:20 AM  
Blogger Ghassan said...

Z?

1:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gus? behave now

1:28 AM  
Blogger Ghassan said...

Z? Z?

1:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

go to my blog

1:43 AM  
Blogger rouba said...

send some zzzzzzz's of the sleeping kind gus
oh and laila, love will always find a way (with corny violin tune playing in background)
bonne nuit

2:52 AM  
Blogger Dry Gin Martini said...

waaaa layyoul I can't sleep. Beautiful post as always. It's 3 dammit, I need to be up at 8.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Dry Gin Martini said...

and thank you for the text message. You probably wanted to surprise me with it in the morning, but I got it now =/ stupid sleep!

3:23 AM  
Blogger Laila K said...

beej, me too, one thing we have in common.

lord of the flies, u can stop now.thank you.

mirvat, thanks for scolding, someone has to maintain order around here when i'm sctually sleeping and not suffering from my INSOMNIA. dont let me get started on that!

rouba, blogaholics anonymous.

LC, were you suffering from INSOMNIA? good luck hon.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home