Wednesday, May 17, 2006

thank you


Dear anonymous,
Thank you for slipping those 11 Janereks through my door this afternoon.
This was a wonderful surprise, I couldnt believe it!
you don't know how much I needed this today, it's still raining, I have a horrible cold, I'm feeling down and drowning in my usual melancholy.
I tried to follow you and reveal your identity but you were too fast.
I think I know who you are, and if I'm right then you'll be reading this. but then again, with my dysfunctional brain these days..I'm probably wrong.
you disappeared like crazy down the stairway, next time stay for a while and I will cook dinner.
I ate them all already, one by one, very slowly..and they're delicious.
So this is to tell you that I would like some more, same time same place :)
yours,
laila

17 Comments:

Blogger Hilal CHOUMAN said...

layla,
that's seem interesting.. Greeen color is so insisting in the pic!!
bissaleimeh!!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Hashem said...

janarek...my favourite.....how come I can't have an anonymous slipping some for me!
Laila, good he didn't leave u eggplant....:)

10:12 PM  
Blogger Ghassan said...

are you serious?
how did he get in the bldg?

10:32 PM  
Blogger Dry Gin Martini said...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

my favorite too! I had some yesterday, and the day before, and before, and before, and... :P
bass walla each time I eat janerek, "bizkerek bil kheir" ;)

2:38 AM  
Blogger the perpetual refugee said...

anonymous, if you're ever in my neighbourhood, feel free to slip a few janerek through my door. Actually, could you make that more than a few?

3:23 AM  
Blogger Mar said...

A secret admirer trying to seduce you with some janerik.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Ghassan said...

besides, now that I thought about it; how could you eat something delivered by a strange/stranger? they could be poisoned for all we know... man, it'd be easy to kill you! (just give her fruit. she'll eat it. yes she will. put it in her mail box, and run away)

10:02 AM  
Blogger Laila K said...

thanks hilal, I do feel a bit better.(did you get my email?)

hashem, cos i'm special nanana

eve, i told you you are evil

hey refugee (and lc), stay away from my man/woman!

mar, I AM seduced!

ghassan, ur right i didnt even consider that (3inda lboutoun tadi3o l3okoul)..but from now on I definitely will (looking around suspiciously)

10:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

creepy!!!
hi. i'm in the conference right now and i skipped a lecture :)

11:13 AM  
Blogger Laila K said...

mirvat! come back!

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon el janerik
madwoukh eb jamelik
baddo 7ijjeh zghireh
ta yokhtor 3a belik :)

5:02 PM  
Blogger Laila K said...

thanks haider
anon, sooo sweeeet

5:35 PM  
Blogger Charles Malik said...

What a fantastic gift!

Along the lines of your previous post:
I don't give gifts enough and feel bad about that.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'll be back before you know it :)

3:44 PM  
Blogger Hashem said...

special? you are really special...*jelousy look*

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home