Wednesday, March 1, 2006

today I feel...

thankful (and exhausted).

- for having loving parents who sacrificed their happiness for their kids
- for the most beautiful boy and girl who happen to be my younger brother and sister. i miss you guys!
- for being able to eat raspberries and strawberries whenever i feel like it
- for being alive after being told that i might not be
- for the coolest chemist/friend/nutcase/sophisticated cousin in the world
- for the most amazing friends anyone can ask for (no, you are not on the list!)
- for finally getting a clue of what i might be wanting to do with my life
- for an unusual encounter that turned out to be much more pleasant than i expected
- for realizing that i should be thankful

ok enough rambling
got to go for tea now with the girls.

11 Comments:

Blogger rouba said...

i'm thankful that you're thankful ya zgheereh..
NB am i on the list???

6:38 PM  
Blogger Laila K said...

ofcourse u r, what would i do without you during my personal soaps??

11:55 PM  
Blogger Fouad said...

I am not on the list? I am shattered...

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laila is so cool,
who doesn't think so is a fool,
She's so pretty and mannered,
and now she's going to Harvard,
my grandma wants us to marry,
we just want to drink and be merry,
she reads, she writes, she blogs,
she gossips with my mom and my dog!
I really don't know what I'm writin
it's 3 am and I should be sleepin!
so I'll spew some funnies,
and hope to sway the hunnies.
Yo ladies I'm laila's cousin,
I'm single, and need some luvin!
ok ok I'll stop now,
I know ur all sayin wow!



wow, I think my IQ just went down.

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
I'm drunk like hell,
But I love youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

knock knock!
who's there?
orange!
orange who?
oranju glad I'm your cousin??

2:57 AM  
Blogger Laila K said...

oh my god issam! i woke up to this mess! cute poems though. i'm sure eeeeeveryone here is spreading the word and soon we'll find you a cute little lady.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Ghassan said...

Tea with the girls, is this some sort of innuendo, or do you actually have tea parties in Montreal? terribly bourgeois!
(and thanks for the comment on my blog)
Ghassan

9:48 AM  
Blogger Laila K said...

gus, we have tea pa'ties all the time! have you had ginger tea? yummy.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) I am sure I am on your list!
2) I thought ginger tea tastes like medicine!!??
3) Soooo....? I suppose you are still alive huh? I didn't hear anythng on the news!!!!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congrats on the position in harvard sweety. you make us all proud (go lamiga!!!). too bad we lost you in new york but i'm sure gus will take care of you in boston. i just came accross your blog and i loved reading everything you wrote (i chocked up reading one of your poems). i'll be looking forward to reading more everyday.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home