Monday, February 27, 2006

Les Poupees Russes



i don't believe in "the one love".

i don't believe there's only one person you're meant to be with.

i believe that when the right person is at the right place at the right time, things will fall into place and people may fall into "love". or "like", or "comfort", or "lust"..

i "loooooove" unwrapping those dolls, slowly moving from the biggest one to the next. we have some at home in lebanon, in my sister's room, and i often play with them when there's no one around (i'm the eldest and most mature..yup..)..it's sooo exciting (kantaro, did you do that too?). Each is so colorful and unique in its own way. and there's no favorite (well maybe the hottest most recent one, the newly discovered), they're all special. it's just that the impact of the first one is the greatest, and as you move on, things get more familiar, smoother, but still interesting, and more creative. and i keep on wishing that i'm gonna find a smaller one, and one more and one more..

" i love you...i've always loved you...". please.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, now I go it. I never noticed the comments option down here! well, I just want to say that I enjoy reading your weblog Laila, and that I am happy you're coming to Boston and all that jazz.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Laila K said...

gus
great to hear from you baby :)

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No es possible, mi amiga.

Dolls, amor, y Poupees Russes. What's this thread all about. I think there is more than 1 personality!

I am home sick today.

6:10 PM  
Blogger rouba said...

russian dolls, one love, one life
we've got to what we can...

i believe you find what you want to find
and it's a problem when you don't know what you want
rouba et al..

3:14 AM  
Blogger Laila K said...

baby salad,
watch the movie!
l.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched L'auberge Espagnole, which I thought was really good. They were touting this as some kind of sequel?

Entonces, debo alquilarlo este fin de semana!

PS. Watched a good movie this weekend myself... French. Called, Comme une image.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home