Friday, March 3, 2006

in love again..

i want the world to know that i'm in love. with my massotherapist.
she brings joy to my life, and takes away the pain.

it all started when my previous relationship ended abruptly
him (my physiotherapist): laila, let's face it, you don't need me anymore
me: oh but i do, i do...
him: you're free, fly away, and maybe one day you will find someone else (you should try massages for a while).
me: if this is what you want (massages?? cool!), ok.

so now we're together, i wait endlessly till we meet again (1 down, 13 to go).
she touches me like no man/woman has ever touched me before,
and i fall asleep "under" her arms (better than all sleeping pills i've tried).

i'm in love, i'm all shook up...

8 Comments:

Blogger rouba said...

is there such a thing as a massophysiopsychotherapist? and do they take call?
Anyway, sounds like the beginning of a beautiful friendship (loveship, i mean).
and stop tricking me with your titles i keep waiting for the big bang but it ain't happenin'

12:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

if massage counts, i think i've been quite the slut lately!! there's something exquisitely erotic about it. professionals who are paid to touch you the right way and in the right places. it feels empowering.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Ghassan said...

Is she "discreet and sensational and respects privacy"? Not trying to sound impertinent to your "mistress" but some in her line of work do advertise themselves as such.
Anyway, Mirvat once bought me a massage at a spa to unwind from the thesis stress, I enjoyed it too, but still felt a bit like a piece of meat.
G

12:27 PM  
Blogger Hilal CHOUMAN said...

it's funny how a pissed off post is folowed by an "i;m in love" post! no? well life is full of complexities an so we r.. the main good thing (for u) is that notice when u r pissed off or in love and that's believe me an achievement!!
ask others!!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Laila K said...

roubs, i'm totally "in like".
mirvat, i don't know about you, but there is NOTHING erotic about my massages, they're strictly intended for pain management!
gus, you ARE a piece of meat, a cute one though.
Hilal, yes i'm...weird. thanks for visiting!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

no, my massages were recreational. i did have my share of excrutiating pain though so i'm very sorry you're still hurting. i didn't know that.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Laila K said...

mirv, compared to a year ago, i'm doing great! (thanks to my two "loves" at the McGill sports clinic).i even went salsa dancing yesterday for 2 hrs, was amazing.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that's good to hear. oh i love salsa. i took classes for a while. salsa, samba, and argentine tango. it used to be my favorite time of the day.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home