Wednesday, February 8, 2006

imagine me and you..

i do..i think about u day and night it's only right..
when you're " in love", are your feelings all about the imperfect creature in front of you, or is it simply an infatuation with the idea this person leaves in your head?
i was in love once, the type of love that actually hurts physically because there's too much of it. and i thought if only he could see how perfect we can be..in my head..
then i turned my face away for a while, but always had the urge to look back at my perfect love..
then i decided to look again. why, you ask me? i still had that perfection in my head attached to him. i was not in love with the person, but with the idea of him in my head. he was lovely in my head! the next thing you know i'm with him and i'm like "ok he's really nice and all, but where's my guy??"
and i'm still doing it! i had my first blind date yesterday. i had already analyzed his character, figured our his pros and cons, and made up great conclusions about his personality!! all in all he was a fine guy.
he actually was a fine guy, but haven't i known that already? do i think that he actually is a fine guy because he really is a fine guy or because i want him to be a fine guy since in my head, he is..? yes i'm very disturbed.
the only one for me is you.. and you for me..we're happyyyyyyy togetheeeeer..
the movie's really good actually..

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do we ever stop loving after falling in love? they say love changes from passion to comfort to too much care and respect, why should it be so unstable? and if things in nature tend towards stability is the last part of love what love really is and is passion just the trigger? then why do we always seek the passion and feel agitated when it goes away ? does the stability of our feelings reside in the instability of love, passion?

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Libanessa,

Perhaps you can start by describing the idea that is in your head. And then maybe the reverse can happen, those who fall deeply and madly in love with you, might work to become that idea?

3:51 PM  
Blogger Laila K said...

Dear anonymous,
who are you? u..you're good u...
BUT..by trial and "mostly" error i have discovered that people trying to change other people will only leave them miserable and very aggressive..so i'm waiting for my ready-made other half to jump out of the closet..umm..are you male, single, sexy and looking? (relax, just kidding

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that many times we ruin great relationships just because we are looking for the "ideal" other half, which doesn't really exist, except in our imagination. I don't agree with trying to change other people. Would you change just to fulfill the "fantasy" of another person? I wouldn't. I do believe though, that in a real, substancial, fulfilling relationship, your personality evolves, you change without realizing it and you become a better version of yourself. And this is great because you are not doing it intentionally just to satisfy somebody's needs, it is not pretending to be something you are not, it is just becoming a better person.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Laila K said...

mp,chapeau bas..completely agree woth you..so glad that i put up this website so i can get some stuff out of you! very proud of myself..oh, and of you ofcourse!

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is the first time you agree with me. WOW!!! I am really surprised!! So glad that you put up this website, and we have proof that for once you agreed with me!

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Libanessa, Libanessa extraordinaire!

Peut-etre, votre amour secret voudrait se changer tous pour toi.

Et peut-ĂȘtre qui le rendrait heureux?

6:30 PM  
Blogger Fouad said...

Is this it? am I im love with an idea of you? is this it?? it can't be it.. it just can't

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home