Saturday, January 28, 2006

Roadtrip

I decided to come visit my family in Windsor for a few days, I guess this is the only time I'll get to do that...The weather is really nice in Windsor, it's so nice to be among relatives for a change..
I took the train here, which takes around 9 hours from Montreal, which gave me time to reflect on a lot of issues.
So what is next after Hamas won over the elections? what does this mean for the middle east, peace process, and for Lebanon? Will Hamas be calming down since they're now in office, or will the sudden gain of power make them more fanatic? where is the financial support for this group coming from and should it be the frist thing to be eliminated as a major step for restarting peace negotiations? doesnt it sound a bit suspicious that all of a sudden Hamas is leading? maybe it's a US/Israeli conspiracy :)
I'll have to see what the experts say on that, but it obviously has to wait a few days
I watched Transamerica with my cousin yesterday, very good movie, Felicity Huffman (Desperate Housewives) is amazing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fouad said...

I did not want to see it. Now I will.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home