Tuesday, April 18, 2006

you're right, I will miss you


- you're here, "my oriental flower"
- ....(smile)
- ....
- (goosebumps)..is this how you welcome all your friends?
- only special ones, besides, you're not my friend
- oh really, what am I then?
- I don't know..something else
- well you're right, i'm just a stranger, our paths converged for a while and will separate today (I wish there was more time)
- no no no..since the day i met you i felt that i already knew you, i saw it in your eyes, a strange mix of sadness and delight, and in your smile, have I told you I like your smile?
- yes, many times..you should try a new line every now and then (I love it when you say that)
- it's not a line
- really.. what is it then (I know)
- i can't explain it, not because of my english, i also couldn't in my own language..i speak what's in my heart
- hahaha, your heart? please (really?)
- feel my heartbeat, here give me your hand
- i don't feel anything (hmmm..)
- come on..
- nothing..(you smell good)
- oufff, you're such a cynic
- whatever (I love your eyes)

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that's it. you're moving to germany

9:01 AM  
Blogger Ghassan said...

we're getting too emotional, are we not?

10:50 AM  
Blogger Laila K said...

come on guys, you know i made this up :)

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haram houweh :)

have a safe trip, you'll be missed around here, friend. N.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

but we'll have you here. mahahahahaha.. evil laugh

6:14 PM  
Blogger Dry Gin Martini said...

ufff... khalsina ba'a!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Dry Gin Martini said...

I think I'm thinking you're thinking about thomeone elthe!

8:55 PM  
Blogger rouba said...

my dear watson i have the same nagging suspicion

1:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sweetie are you back? give us a sign

6:54 PM  
Blogger Fouad said...

I love this post (not as much as I love you)

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home