Friday, April 14, 2006

quizas quizas quizas..

i had a dream about you last night.
we were dancing the tango,two bodies swaying to one beat.
You were behind me, holding me, leading my steps with your arms, your breath on my neck.
and my body was warm, I was sweating.
I close my eyes and I relive the the sensuality, the harmony of flesh and music.
strange, I barely knew you yesterday.
was it a prophecy? or was it "fate", as you would like to explain it?
you asked me in the dream: "why are we dancing?" and I answered "we're practicing for our performance"..
"but there is no audience..", "we are the audience my dear.."
I still don't know what this conversation was supposed to mean, all I know is that we did dance today, the tango, and there was no audience.

11 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

there is something magical about it. to think that they merely call it "coincidence"! :)

6:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

live it up sweetie before wednesday come. where did you dance tango in lebanon?

6:19 PM  
Blogger rouba said...

ooooh! zghiri i'm jealous..
make the most it miss tango

2:52 AM  
Blogger Zanzounito said...

tango? tango?

*jealous*

12:15 AM  
Blogger FZ said...

laila, your post inspired me to think about using tango as a wedding ceremony-- coming in through one door, moving in zigzag and dip from table to table, and exiting out the other end of the room! short, sweet, and stylish? :) fz

2:14 AM  
Blogger Laila K said...

great idea FZ, assuming the groom is willing! :)

4:18 AM  
Blogger Laila K said...

zanzounito,yes! it really happened the way i wrote it, cool no?

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who was leading?

10:36 AM  
Blogger Laila K said...

moussa, he was, only in the dream of course :)

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Leila
I love your dream
caramba
carambita!

Si tu aimes voyager regardes mon Blog ou mon site voyageur belle dame
http://rachedelgreco.blogspirit.com/
and: www.cigv.com

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home