Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Adios Montreal


leaving tomorrow for 2 weeks..bangkok (interesting name eh rouba?) and vietnam.
family time.
try not to miss me too much.
will send postcards.
it hasn't sunk in yet i guess: i'm walking away, for good this time, from the place that i fell in love with five years ago. this frozen city opened my eyes, destroyed my illusions, loved me in all sorts of ways, scarred me (inside out), screwed me, and changed me for life. but what a ride it has been. amazing really.
ps. if any of you girls is thinking about moving anytime soon, summertime is a great time to do it. trust me. not only will you get a great tan, but you can also enjoy the scenery (all types and colors) while doing so..(today was a very very hot day in montreal, the boys just HAD to take their shirts off)
kisses
the door to what used to be my place (#1111)

14 Comments:

Blogger Ghassan said...

well good bye then.

6:48 PM  
Blogger hakki said...

Good bye, have fun...

7:33 PM  
Blogger Hilal CHOUMAN said...

good bye .. 3ala 6ool?

8:21 PM  
Blogger _z. said...

Vaya con dios...

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun pitite :)

12:10 AM  
Blogger Hashem said...

good luck ya Laila...and enjoy your vacation....salmeh 3al 3asfoura...:)

12:30 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

it's a new beginning!

Hashem, lol! 3asafeer vietnam mahdoumeen.. euh.. mahdoumat ;)

2:39 AM  
Blogger Delirious said...

Bon voyage et bonne chance!

4:50 AM  
Blogger Dry Gin Martini said...

Bangkok? bang what?

8:52 AM  
Blogger Mar said...

Have fun. Have an exciting new beginning.

8:59 AM  
Blogger linalone said...

Enjoy your time...

9:52 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Enjoy yourself. I look forward to your return.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun! I am so happy for you!!!! You know how much I love you (and how much I will miss you)... Don't worry about it when I am mad, it goes away in minutes!

Enjoy your vacation!

10:18 AM  
Blogger rouba said...

zghiri, awwal shi na3eeman (Yves Rocher's the best)

tene shi if happiness is not in bangkok u can always come back in time to help me move. it will be, ummmm, interesting..

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home