Wednesday, November 21, 2007

18

i am empty and i have nothing to say.

except that i hate it that i type with two fingers. and that i'm wasting my days in a job i no longer enjoy. i actually cant stand it anymore. its boring me to death. actually its annoying me to death.

i was in the bathroom this morning and im just in there minding my own business, you know..and then this tiny mouse runs in between the little space between the door and the floor. so he walks in and he stares at me. and then he just sits there. staring. he looked so adorable! so i smiled at him and said hey whats up and he said nothing just sat there looking at me and wiggling his tail. so we sat there for a while until i was ready to leave and then i opened the door and he ran away in the hallway. and i came back to this stupid screen.

another story. tomorrow is thanksgiving here. i remember very well, ok- relatively well, what i did on that day last year. a friend and i wanted to go have dinner somewhere and decided to go to this upscale place which was totally not our style but we didnt have much choice. and it was raining like crazy and he was a bit pissed at me because of something i had done (he used to get pissed at me all the time). but anyway, we sat down and the waitress brought us the bread and the water and we ordered the food etc etc. and then we restarted the previous conversation and he continued to argue. it was so tense that i had to apologize the waitress and cancel the order and we both got up and left and then i dont remember what happened. bad stuff though. very embarrassing. we dont even talk anymore. yup.


5 Comments:

Blogger Hilal CHOUMAN said...

shou 18?


Cheer up or come to Gotham City.
I can call flash, shazam, batman and green lantern to join us.

(no super or spider man. Over estimated characters)

Shou? Are you in? you can bring the mouse and the butterflies along with u. ba3mellon tosree7.

6:15 PM  
Blogger AM said...

Wait!
You actually tried to have a convo with a mouse?
Correct me if I'm wrong but mouse is a 'fara' right?
Do you know that shouting and running is the immediate reaction to seeing a mouse? or any kind of rodent for that matter?
:O
:O
:O
Oh and happy thanksgiving to you.

My turn is coming for spending a lame christmas eve myself here soon ... in a restaurant somewhere.

3:40 AM  
Blogger Laila K said...

hilal, i'm definitely in! and i want that Rabih Jaber book i think i started reading it but never finished it. you shall tell me where to find it yes?

AM, i'm fine with mice. it's the cockroaches that i cannot take. mice are adorable!! (you shouldnt spend christmas eve alone no matter what!)

11:42 AM  
Blogger Dry Gin Martini said...

Wli shou 3am bisir fikeh? I was catching up on ur posts... Talk to me biotch! But anyway, I agree that you need to get the heck out of where you are, so do it... it's really that simple. Once you don't care, then you have nothing to lose, so what's the problem? You obviously care.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Szlankó Bálint said...

hi laila,

i am also looking for rabih jaber books but i don't even know whether they have been translated into english (i can't read arabic), have you managed to find them? if you have, could you please point me in the right direction? my email address is bszlanko@gmail.com. thanks.
balint

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home