Wednesday, July 5, 2006

airplane talk


- so..what religion are you
- me? oh, i'm not religious
- oh..but..what were you born as
- Christian
- oh, so do you go to church?
- no no as i said i'm not religious
- oh you should go..you don't believe in Christ our savior?
- uh, i'd rather not go into this conversation..
- no no it's ok..do you at least believe in god?
- umm, i'm not sure..
- you know..I dont mean to be rude..but, if you dont change, you're going to hell?
- I don't believe in hell
- I have no doubt that there's heaven and hell, and I'm going to heaven
- good for you
- you need to practice and go to church and get rebaptized
-listen, i just try to be a good person..and as i said this conversation is over
- it's not enough to say i'm a good person and it's even not enough to say i believe in god, you need to practice and confess that Christ is your savior and work for your place in heaven..
- so people of other religions are going to hell?
- yes
- you're talking about whole races here
- yes
- do you hear yourself?
- sorry?
- (iPOD on)
- i didnt mean to be rude but it's the truth!
- (iPOD on, Pink Panther on)

before leaving the plane
- i pray that you won't be lost, you're so close to salvation!
-(freak!)

(pic: Niateu "old chruch", hanoi)

19 Comments:

Blogger Ghassan said...

it's fun to mess with people like that... like tell them you're a satanist, and you actually want to go to hell to re-unite with the devil. boh!

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it. That's me too
When I first saw that line ...
"- i pray that you won't be lost, you're so close to salvation!"
I thought it read ...
"you're so close to aviation!"

11:13 AM  
Blogger Dry Gin Martini said...

hehe next time do what Gus said! Man you get to have all the fun!

3:58 PM  
Blogger rouba said...

i told you a million times that you're a 'shitaneh'
should have told him "it would be heaven if you moved"

5:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hhahahahahahaha
you're funny. yeah why did you miss the chance to have real fun? like oh i'm doomed already, the things i've done would never be forgiven..
but god forgives
but you don't understand... and take it from there with the most diabolical stories..

5:53 PM  
Blogger _z. said...

I am carrying Satan’s child in my womb would have been cool... then just rotate your head 360 degrees and throw up on them.

I have had this conversation with ppl over and over... man it's draining... thank GOD for IPod :P

6:55 PM  
Blogger _z. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Hashem said...

oh my god....I'm going to hell....!!

1:19 AM  
Blogger the perpetual refugee said...

Laila, when you arrive in Hell, please give me a shout.

I have extra room in my cell for now. I've been told that Sharon will be my roommate.

3:45 AM  
Blogger raed said...

If Satan invests like 1Billion$ in Hell, we'll have another Dubai, which everyone will be "looking forward" going to...

Anyways... i believe that some day Chickens will rule the world! and as a wise chicken once said... "BAKKK BAKK BAK BAKKK BAKK!!"

5:40 AM  
Blogger Mar said...

Point out a person who thinks that he/she is going to heaven and is at the same time, Cool. Going-to-hell people got more cool in them.

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a message for you but you can't hear me my words are floating somewhere and don't seem to reach you " vole" vole" no no no that's not what i mean "love love love

1:55 PM  
Blogger linalone said...

Welcome sisss, you are a member of our group who is going straight forward to Hell....

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

L'enfer c'est les autres" Sartre.
I really wonder why people think that they know the way to heaven!

6:27 PM  
Blogger rouba said...

laila i don't know which is faster this or your email.
call me ASAP

6:29 PM  
Blogger Hilal CHOUMAN said...

i am not sure that hell will accept us in...
:D

1:14 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Don't ya just love those people?! lol

2:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ignorant people annoy me, even more so when they deny everything in which they claim to believe by trying to defend their beliefs.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the ipod part!
funny!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home