Tuesday, January 2, 2007

moleskine


I passed by the narrow streets today like I've done a thousand times before but never like today.

' I sat beside you and became myself'

I was thinking. ma fee de3eh.
You are my plan B and I am your community service.
I'll meet you halfway.
It's quiet and cozy in here and how pathetic was what you just said.

lets make one more stop. and maybe one more.
I have you on video.

we're out of cigarettes and you look nice tonight.
we're like stupid teenagers and the barman is worried and there's no other place I'd rather be.

I'm leaving in the morning but you're the one who's leaving first.

that day of your year and that day of my year happened to be on the same day of the year how awesome is that.


I was with you this morning as you put on your fake smile and drifted into comfortable numbness. could it get any fucking lonelier?

drop everything. grab your bags. and your bookstamp and your corkscrews and come live with me.


(pic: Bterram- ElKoura, Lebanon)




12 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

they should do that more often, dropping everything, and just going not knowing where, i mean. shou fiha?

7:04 AM  
Blogger Laila K said...

I couldnt agree more :)

7:14 AM  
Blogger jimmy said...

interesting.

;)

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to meet you halfway.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Hilal CHOUMAN said...

nice start for 07 ya zghireh.
He will say hockey dockey..
:)

6:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

now i'm lost :)
so did what we talked about before you left happen?

6:58 PM  
Blogger Laila K said...

hillz have you taken your pills? if not please do :)
mirvat, ofcourse not! what we talked about only happens in movies and in your (my) head.
i'm leaving tomorrow and life will once again resume its usual pace :)

4:09 AM  
Blogger AM said...

Why do I have the feeling that I know what you're talking about and going through ... that it's familiar ...

4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ayri bil alghaz

9:06 AM  
Blogger BeeJ said...

I love you all. This is really deep you guys

11:58 AM  
Blogger Аркадий Чумаков said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Laila K said...

i'm sure it is AM :)
beej we totally adore you (hows that for political correctness?)

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home